Friday, September 12, 2008

My trip to Walmart to finish preparing for Hurricane Ike

So I just went up to WalMart to get some last minute items I had forgotten. Milk, Peanut Butter, Butter and some books to read.


First, here's the sky when I left.

Not too bad, its not as dark as it looks but there's definitely a storm coming. Still just a slight breeze, nothing major. Here's what I saw when I pulled up to Wal Mart's front door.


They've put all their pallets and potting soil bags in front of every entrance, every window, every door. And the parking lot was EMP-TY!

So my only option was to try Target, across the street, I was worried they would be closed but they weren't they were PACKED and here's what I found on the shelves.

No bread (good thing I didn't need any)


No water (nope didn't need that either got some Coke tho lol)


And no flashlights, yup already got that so we're good.

Hope no one procrastinated!!





No comments: