Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Its a Love/Hate Relationship

Ok so I LOVE my job. Love what I do, make decent money, work decent hours and have very little stress (although my co-workers think its stressful but whatever they're stupid).


So what's the problem you ask? This is what I look at all day:




NO I don't work at a fast food restaurant. The company I work for produces all those FABULOUS coupons you get in your mailbox (aka junk mail). My account is the YUM corporation (yes that's really its name). They own Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell, Long John Silver's, and A&W. I work on the print side so I get to look at all the ads before they go out. Let's just say I haven't had pizza in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That looks like a pretty great job. At least you aren't in charge of something gross like ... fresh vegetables!