Monday, May 19, 2008

Six Flags

We took the girls to 6 flags in San Antonio over the weekend. It was the first time we'd really done anything like that and they had a lot of fun! I had a hard time getting Alex to take a picture with OUT sticking out his tongue .. but I got a few :)Ashlee posing by the dragon

Ayanna Cruising

Ashlee Cruising

Ashlee & Alex pretending not to notice I'm trying to take a picture

Posing by the waterfall

Ashlee & Ayanna waiting in line

Alex planning our next move

See! There's that tongue!

Awww I think he likes me :)

Ashlee's self portraitAgain with the tongue! GEEEZ

Eating back at the hotel

Mom, stop taking my pictureFine, wanna bite?Napping before the drive home
Driving home ... with the tongue .. lol
Had to sneak this one in.
Ayanna & her cheetos
Ashlee taking picture of herself.

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a fun trip. It looks like one big happy family!