Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Arizona Visit

So I went back home to Arizona last weekend. My little brother Dustin graduated from high school and since I was going to be there we decided to have a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom.

Me & Dustin at Graduation

Me & Melissa - she likes taking self portraits

My step-dad Don -- grandkids wear him out :)

Becky's husband Chad showing Dustin how to play guitar

Becky ... nieces & nephews wear her out :)

Grandma & Becky's daughter RiKenna

Dustin & Don

Don's son Mike & his wife Denise

My niece Maci


The Morris clan at the party

Sister-in-law Janell with one of my mom's friends

Some of my mom's friends

Melissa, Maci & Melissa's "friend"

Becky's husband Chad

Tyler's son Jayse

Becky's son Cayden

Mike's son Tanner

Brian & his wife Cynthia

Tyler & Jayse

Trae's son Parker

Trae's wife Stacey & Parker

Don & my mom .. she's trying to figure out why we're all there .. lol

Mom & her friend she hasn't seen in 3 years

She cries over everything

She still doesn't get it.

Starting to piece it all together

The Morris clan

Trae

Nieces

Mom, Don & Brian

Tyler, Becky & Chad

Alison with Annie's son Wally

Annie & her husband

Becky

Stacey & Wally

Stacey & Parker

Da cake

Maci

RiKenna




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on Mom's face was priceless! HA HA

Karen said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures. Wish I could have been there.

Happy Birthday Carol!

Anonymous said...

I must say that this was the first time I have ever been surprised! They did a good job. It was fun and I felt very fortunate they did it all for ME! Being 60 was finally fun! Mom

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

I thought the party turned out great! The surprised look on your Mom's face was priceless. I don't think I saw your girls there. I must of been too busy chasing that Parker around! All the pictures turned out so cute of everyone. Great job!