Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I KNOW I KNOW

My mother was kind enough to remind me that I haven't posted since Feb 5th. I guess I just don't have much to say! There is a new man in my life but everytime I blog about them they go away so I'M NOT GONNA!!

The girls are great. Ashlee is almost finished with her freshman year and Ayanna is finishing up 3rd grade. She started school late because of her birthday and had to repeat 2nd grade so I sometimes forget she's almost 11! Oh and Ashlee will be 15 and driving soon. Ugh!!

That's all for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amy. Keep it going. I guess Karen was really sick. Just read her blog, too. I think I understand how you feel. I think my life is pretty boring but love reading about others. Mom

Karen said...

Girl there's always something going on. I love reading about what people made for dinner that night! Because we don't get to see you in person, this is our link and it's fun to hear about whatever you are doing. If you picked a day of the week to be your post day, I'll bet you'd see random things that we'd love to hear about as you went through your week. So pick a day and make us happy!

And be brave ... tell us about your guy.