Monday, July 20, 2009

Memories

My sister, Becky and her husband Chad went through Snowflake. She sent me some pictures and man did it bring back memories!!
Eds Market:
We lived 3 blocks away. This is where my brother spent all of his quarters in the arcade games and I would ride my bike to spend all my money. It didn't look like this when we lived there!

The Church with the green roof

Who knows why they made it green? But this is where I spent 3 hours out of every Sunday then would race my brothers home. That is until Tyler got mad and pushed me down in the parking lot and scarred my knees for life :)

The Little League Field:

Man we spent SO much time here during the summers! Between my mom announcing, my brothers playing and me in the concession stand!! THIS was my summer

Pioneer Park:

We'd go here to play, it was a quick walk or even quick bike trip. Here's where we'd spend "Thursday Night in the Park" (I think it was Thursday lol) on our lawn chairs (or our case blankets) watching people from around town show off all their talent.

Last but not least my house:

I barely recognize it anymore but I'm glad its at least standing. Far left hand side behind the lilac bush is my bedroom window. Ahhh the memories ... :)

8 comments:

Becky said...

The band shell....Mom in the Liberty Bells....that's why I took that picture at the park LOL

France said...

I am home visiting right now and I actually drove by your house today. Good times :-) Lashelle

Emily said...

WOW! That was fun to see all those pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Sister P said...

It is nice that you all have some good memories. I certainly do. Mom

Panharith said...

Thanks for sharing!




Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks Admin for this post, it's really a good post and is looking for more blogs like this. Please stay tuned ..!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

โปร สล็อต pg slot said...

โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

สล็อต เล่นง่ายเข้าง่าย said...

สล็อต เล่นง่ายเข้าง่าย ปากทางเข้า สะสมเกมสล็อตพีจีออนไลน์ไว้อย่างยัดเยียดแล้วหลังจากนั้นก็เป็นเว็บที่มาแรงที่สุดของยุคนี้ PG SLOT เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ แจ็กพอเพียงตแตกเยอะมาก