Monday, March 23, 2009

Cute Crafty Clipboards

Here's how I spent my weekend. I saw these on a website and saw they were so cute and new I could do them way better than the website. And ya know what?! I was right!


This one is mult-colored. I added a blue flower and butterfly stickers:


This one is girly-girl. Pink and black striped with a pink flower and different colored flowers with gemstones:
This one is multi-colored wiggle stripes with pink, orange, and green ribbon at the top with a bow at the bottom corner:

And Ashlee's favorte: Grey & creme design with black & creme ribbon, bows and rhinestone accents:

I'm going to start selling these also. They can be made like these or custom ordered. I'm thinking around $10 a piece. Or I can do the smaller 6 x 9 clipboards for probably around $7.

Whatcha think?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very cute idea!!