Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blast from the past

A girl I went to high school with posted these on facebook. I HAD to steal them. I was laughing so hard it wasn't even funny. I have tons of pictures from high school, I need to get a scanner so I can pay her back :)


Some of my BFF's from High School

Remind me why we thought these guys were hot again???


Tera Dunaway, Derrick Larson, Dustin (I think), Melissa Larson, can't remember the other 2 .. lol sorry
Graduation, Wendy Hiatt, Jenny, Melissa Larson

Lots of people ... LOL
Alicia Brimhall, Raechel Reidhead, Megan

Jenny, Melissa & Myself -- around 1990 I think

Rachel Lyman, Melissa Larson, Tera Dunaway (on top), Steffanie Rencher (on bottom), me, Jeaninne - JV Cheer, 1989 - 1990

Too many to name, I'm in there and you might recognize a few others. - MORP (I think) 1990

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is hillarious! I recognize so many of those people. I even went to the cheer clinic. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!

France said...

Those were so fun to look at. I was impressed with how many names you remembered. The one boy was Dustin Harris. Thanks for sharing the pics. Lashelle

Wiltbank Family said...

Amy,
it was so fun looking at those pictures, what we were thinking with some of hair, mine mostly, yuck. Thanks for posting them.
Have a merry Christmas.
Wendy

Becky said...

OMG....I saw these on her facebook page and was dying laughing....SAWEET HAIR ya got!

TJ Eich said...

Holy crap!! Those are su-WEET!!! WOW, the memories . . . and I was always teased for having big hair . . . hmm. :)