Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas

I'm not a huge fan of Christmas anymore. But one thing I do still love is Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. The girls and I just got back and it was amazing. While WE are not rich, our apartment is right smack dab in the middle of a very rich neighborhood, so the people go crazy.

I don't know if you've seen the video on the internet of the house with tons of lights that blink to music? Well there's one here in Houston. I think they rent a radio station at Christmas. Anyway, they have a big sign letting you know what station to tune your car radio to and then their lights flash to the music and they have TONS of lights. I couldn't get a good picture of the house because there were TONS of cars. But here's some other houses around us.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow that's incredible. The lights are one of my favorite things too.

You're WAY too young to not be a fan of Christmas though. What's up with that? Wait. I think I know. Dang.